cv vc Top 50 Report
CV VC Top 50 Report H2/2020
record growth in crypto valley
The CV VC Top 50 Report is available in both English and Japanese. Both versions are available after filling in the registration form below.
Key Data from the CV VC Top 50 Report - H2/2020:
- Crypto Valley Top 50 companies are valued at $254.9B in total.
- Total Funding of the Top 50 companies reached $3.7B.
- Total number of firms in Crypto Valley is 960.
- Total employment by blockchain companies in Crypto Valley, which includes Switzerland and Liechtenstein, increased to 5,184. The Top 50 companies employ 819 employees in Crypto Valley.
- Cryptomarkets continued a dramatic rise at the beginning of 2021, and the valuation of the Crypto Valley Top 50 increased 680% to $254.9B from $37.5B (previous report).
- Crypto Valley now counts 11 Unicorns (i.e. projects valued at more than $1B,) up from 6 in the previous report: Ethereum ($157.2B), Cardano ($40.6B), Polkadot ($29.3B), Aave ($3.9B), Cosmos ($3.8B), Solana ($3.3B), Tezos ($2.6B), Dfinity ($2B), Near ($1.1B), Nexo ($1.1B), and Diem ($1B).
- Solana, 21Shares, SwissBorg, Curve Financial, Oxygen, Enzyme, and Maps.me have been added to the list of the Crypto Valley Top 50.
Photos and additional documents in our media corner.
Narwal - Blockchain PR
+41 41 725 02 22
PwC media office
Manager I Team Leader External Communications, PwC
Ecosystem & Incubation Manager, CV Labs